· When lagna or the ascendant is rising in any of the odd signs like Aries, Gemini, Leo and so on.
· When Sun & Moon also occupy any of the odd signs.
· When birth takes place during night time.
· When lagna or the ascendant is rising in any of the even signs like Taurus, Cancer, virgo and so on.
· When Sun & Moon also occupy any of the even signs.
Results: A male born with this yoga will be noble, generous and blessed with good fortune. He will hold a position of authority. He earns and accumulates lot of wealth and lives long.
A female born with this yoga will possoss good character and behaviour. She will also be wealthy and graced with long-lived progeny.
One thing that the readers of this blog should keep in mind is that the above-mentioned effects of this yoga are general in nature. It is very important to take into consideration the strength of the house and its lord, location of the lord, the exaltations and debilitations of the house-lords, conjunctions, planets in that particular house and various aspects over it, before arriving at any conclusion.
© Gulab Jain
November 7, 2017
Posted from Bangalore (Karnataka) INDIA