Wednesday, August 22, 2012
North-East - The Right Direction for enhancing Wisdom & Intellect
God has blessed each person with wisdom & intellect, though its degree may differ in different individuals. One may further enhance this knowledge and intelligence by activating the northeast direction, also known as the ‘Ishanya’ (meaning God’s corner). In Vaastu science, this direction is considered very auspicious as it bestows divine energy on this sacred sector. One can also have educational and spiritual growth by activating northeast sector.
In Astrology, northeast direction is represented by the planet Jupiter which represents higher knowledge, spirituality and research. So, one may improve one’s wisdom and intellect by propitiating Jupiter with chanting of right kind of mantras and doing other remedial things.
In the same way, northeast stands for insight, wisdom, spiritual and intellectual growth in Feng-Shui also.
As per Science of Numerology, the Northeast direction is very auspicious for the persons born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th in any month, but more particularly so when these dates occur from the 19th February to 27th March, and from the 21st November to 27th December.
One can protect and activate the northeast direction by adopting the following ways:
· Keep the northeast direction as clean and clutter-free as possible.
· Never keep large or heavy objects in this portion.
· Keeping a trashcan or a broomstick in this sector is also not advised as these would contaminate the divine energy flowing through this sector.
· Avoid planting tall trees and plants that block the sunlight or cast a shadow in this sector.
· Having a toilet or a washroom in this sector is a serious Vaastu defect as it deprives the occupants of that house of the divine energy.
· Keep this area reserved for your prayers.
· Celestial energy may be enhanced by keeping the northeast portion of the land little lower or depressed.
· Have the underground water storage in this sector to derive the maximum beneficial results.
· If possible, keep maximum open space, the entrance and living room with large windows in this direction to gain auspicious results.
One may acquire and augment his/her wisdom and intellect by following these simple Vaastu & Feng-Shui principles and make life more precious.
© Gulab Jain, 22nd August, 2012
Posted from Philadelphia (USA)